Saturday, July 17, 2010

My day of rest

This has been my first relaxing day in a while. I was on call today at work, but they said they didn't need me, so I mainly spent time playing Sims 3, and Mahjong on my XBox. It was really nice, but I feel a little bit restless. I did get to work out, so that was good. I think I made my boyfriend kind of aggravated today. We never really fight, but I think sometimes we get on each other's nerves and it's all awkward. Like, he doesn't want to be mean, so he just doesn't say anything, and then I can't always figure out what I did wrong. Basically, I think he's getting tired of driving me to work and driving me to the gym and driving me home all the time. It's not that he doesn't want to do it, it's just different than what he's been used to. I just got my license, and I don't have a car. He'd let me borrow his, but I'm just not that good of a driver yet. We've been practicing though! Anyway, I think I'm going to give him a break tomorrow and let him just sleep in, and play video games all day if that's what he wants to do... Ugh boys...They are strange creatures. I'm the kind of person who needs to go out and do things, and he would much rather sit on his butt all day in front of some sort of screen. LOL I know there are worse things to worry about!

Thanks for letting me vent a little bit tonight, dearest blog... ;)

Libby Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment