Monday, July 12, 2010

First Day of Work!

So today was my first day at Wet Seal. I have to say, I really loved it! My boss, Heather, is really cool. She's very nice and approachable. I feel like this is the beginning of something great. All I did today was stylize swimwear (put stuff in order on the racks) and did my paperwork. My next day to work is on Wednesday. I'm so excited! :)

So, I think one of the first things I'm going to buy when I start getting paid is a new pair of glasses. I've thought about getting contacts, but I just can't take the leap yet. I really like wearing glasses, but they can get in way sometimes which gets on my nerves. Ah ambivalence. Well, here are some pictures of the styles of glasses I like.

Libby Turner





SHELDRAKE
Revue Retro F713



No comments:

Post a Comment