Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hilary Duff... I love her!

So I was thinking today, when I look through pictures of celebrities on blogs and in magazines, I always stop on Hilary Duff. I know some people think she's cheesy, but I think she's great. I really liked her on Lizzie McGuire when she was younger, but I think some of her best stuff has been recently. I saw her in According to Greta, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. You can really see how she's grown as an actor (and as a woman). She's beautiful. Although she's had her ups and downs, she has always seemed very healthy with her weight. Even though she's been in the spotlight for over ten years, she's never gone overboard to try to please the media. You can tell she cares about what she looks like, and that she does try to stay in shape and have a good figure, but she's not crazy thin. I can't wait to see her in the upcoming film, Bonnie and Clyde!


Shopping at Gucci July 15

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff


Leaving pilates July 6

Hilary Duff


After a workout June 22

Hilary Duff


At an event April 12

Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment