Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rainy Day

Sorry it's been a few days since my last entry. I've been trying to be consistent, but I've really been in my own world lately.

Today has been very tiring, and somewhat depressing, but overall not bad...

I woke up at about 7 AM on accident because there was this weird scraping-tapping-type noise right outside my window. I really can't figure out what it was. I was going to go look in see, but I was scared it was some weirdo outside. I know that's irrational to think, but that really was my first thought: 'Maybe somebody's trying to scare me... by tapping on the wall... repeatedly in a rhythmic pattern..." It makes no sense, I know. Anyway, I couldn't go back to sleep because the noise just wouldn't stop. It kept going and going. I knew I had to get up in a couple hours to call in to work to see if they needed me, so I went ahead and took a shower, hoping that by the time I was finished, the noise would have stopped. I was pleased when it did.

So, I went right back to sleep after my shower and slept for another hour or so. I was on-call this morning, which means I have to call in an hour before it's time for me to be at work to see if they actually need me. I started calling in at 9, but they would not pick up the phone. I was worried I had somehow had the wrong number, even though I call it all the time. I called back over and over and over again for an hour before someone finally answered and told me I would not have to be there.

I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. You know when you're tired, but it's impossible to sleep? There was just too much on my mind, I guess. Then, it started pouring. It actually poured all day, which in turn, made me feel all depressed. My boyfriend and I were bickering with each other all day because we were both in bad moods... I hope tomorrow is better. It's my official day-off, even though I had a day-off today too. I hope it's sunny, but it probably won't be. I also hope I can make some progress in finding myself a better job.

I'm just blabbering now.

Goodnight! I'll make more sense tomorrow.

Libby Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment