Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great day, but my feet are killing me!

Today was full of ups and downs... So here's the good and the bad:

The good:

1. I got to work today! More work means more money for me, and more experience, so I can move up in the ranks!
2. I got to meet with the BSM director about being a conversation partner for an international student. Teaching English as a second language is one of my passions, and I would like to make it into a career one day. Hopefully I make some connections and this will help me get a better job!
3. I got to so shopping, which included using my 40% off discount at Wet Seal. I also got some new shoes at the mall. They're comfy moccasins I can wear to work. Hopefully they'll keep my feet from hurting so much!
4. I got to see the movie Inception with my boyfriend. It was pretty good, but kind of confusing and weird. Oh Leo...

The bad:
1. My feet hurt like hell from working. Walking back and forth throughout the store really wears out my feet...
2. I spent waaayyy too much money.
3. I looked at my bank account today and realized it's split itself in half during the past couple months.
4. I feel completely fat from all the movie candy I ate.

So that pretty much sums up my day. I guess the good can cancel out the bad this time, but I really need to A) get some comfy shoe inserts, B) Start budgeting myself, and C) Get back on my diet.

I highly doubt I'll meet my goals anytime in the next few days, but I'm going to try!

Peace

Libby Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment