Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2nd Day at work

I LOVE MY NEW JOB! It's really fun. My boss is really nice, and I get to work with clothing and such. I feel like I'm way over-qualified for this position, BUT my boss already told me (on my second day), that she's going to train me to become assistant manager in a few months. I feel kind of lame for wanting to be "assistant manager" so bad, but I really need a full time job at something I enjoy. I'm trying to save up for a car, and part-time just isn't going to cut it.

So I have to make a confession. I've totally said "screw it" about my whole losing weight thing. I'm not going CRAZY about food or anything, but for now, I just want to worry about my job and that's it. I've been working out almost everyday, so hopefully I will remain at a below-average weight, but I think it might be a few weeks before I start trying to lose weight again.

Goodnight!

Libby Turner

Apparently I'm not the only one reconsidering her dieting ways. Kourtney Kardashian was quoted as saying the extreme diet regimen she's been following was "just not worth it." As much as being thin feels, sometimes it's just too stressful starving yourself!

Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney Kardashian


Audrina Patridge is the new face of Bongo Jeans! I almost forgot about that brand... but now I want some... I loved her on The Hills!

Audrina Patridge - Bongo Jeans


Sarah Jessica Parker is looking SO thin these days! Look at her bony arms! Although a part of me is a little jealous, I have to say...

Sarah Jessica Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment