Friday, July 9, 2010

Back in Texas!

So, I just got back home, and it feels great! Although I did enjoy my vacation, I am incredibly happy to be back here in Texas. I feel so tired, so this post might be a short one. I haven't even started unpacking yet. I'll probably wait until tomorrow, because I don't care! I'm just so excited about getting back into the normal swing of things. My family and I live in a suburb of Houston. I like it here, because it's close to all the big city shopping and such, but it also has a calm, small-town feel to it.

Vacation was awesome. I did overeat a tiny bit, but not to an excess. I'm not going to weigh myself until tomorrow (I'm nervous), but I'm pretty confident that I don't weigh too much over what I did before I left. I highly doubt I lost any weight, but hey! It's vacation. I kind of let loose, and I don't care. We'll see tomorrow if I'm still all that optimistic...

Anyway, here are some more pictures! Please let me know if anyone's reading this! I'm writing this more for myself, but it would be nice if I had at least 1 or 2 readers... ;)

Libby Turner


How do you think Paris Hilton stays so thin and gorgeous? She can be wearing what looks like a clown outfit and she's still hot!

Paris Hilton


Kelly Brook has amazing thighs and a flat tummy!

Kelly Brook

Kelly Brook


Heidi Klum on July 4th--She's so beautiful. It's crazy that she's 37, and the mother of four children. Talk about a hot mama!

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum


Sophie Monk

Sophie Monk


Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham


Fashion Week photos from Paris and Berlin

Skinny model on catwalk

Skinny model on catwalk


Random pictures...

214

213

210

54


No comments:

Post a Comment