Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday morning

So I woke up today with a massive headache. It's driving me nuts! I think it's my sinuses. They act up every time I go somewhere new. So today my plan is to relax, maybe play some Sims 3 and go shopping later today.

Despite my headache, I feel pretty happy today. I stepped on the scale and it said "135.4." I haven't weighed that little in several years. I'm going on a diet, and I'm working out every other day. My diet plan is probably not the healthiest, but it works for me, and so far I haven't gotten too hungry. Basically I just eat less than 1000 calories/day. It's been pretty easy. Mostly I skip breakfast, then for my other meals I just keep it light. If I go out to eat, I make sure I look at the nutritional information online before going. If my mom makes something, I just eat a small portion of it. I usually skip bread and I always skip dessert. For the past several years, I have never had so much self-discipline. It's pretty awesome! My main rule is that if my weight goes down every day, I won't change anything about the diet, but if it starts going up, I'll cut out a little bit more. My plan is to get down in the 120's, and at 5'9", it's actually pretty difficult. I'm trying though! At the beginning of my diet, I weighed 144 pounds. I was so unhappy with my body. I still am a little bit, but since I'm losing weight, I like it a lot better. I was starting to get little love-handles, which was really depressing for me. That's why I decided to get in better shape. I was at the point where I'd have junk food and sweets like every day. Now, I've gone almost two weeks without them and I feel great!

Anyway, that's one thing about me. I have this ongoing psychological war with food and my body, but right now I'm winning the fight. :)

More updates later!

Libby Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment