Friday, June 25, 2010

First

I'm so tired right now It's almost 2 AM. I'm staying with my aunt in Connecticut right now. I thought I'd try and clear my mind this summer, so instead of working, I'm going to be up here for a while, just hanging out with some of my family and spending a lot of time in reflection. I think everyone needs some time to slow down and not do anything.

I'm actually from Texas, which at the moment is about 20 degrees warmer than it is here. I have the AC cranked up, anyway, though, because I hate being the least bit warm. Anyway, I hope that this blog is a success. So if you're reading this and it's 2011, and this is still the only post, I have failed. But hopefully that is not the case. Hopefully there are at least 100 entries you have to go through to finally get to this first one. We'll see if I'm a success.

The main thing I want to do in my blog is just get out whatever is on my mind. I'm not one of those people who likes to talk about themselves, and I don't like whining to my friends and family about the things that are bugging me, so this will be my own little place to get all that energy (and rage and emotions and whatnot) out of my system. I hope that I can add some pictures here and there so it won't look really boring.

Well, I'll try and post something a little more thoughtful tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment