Monday, June 28, 2010

Great start :\

So today, I completely broke... well not completely! I was under 1000 calories, but not by much! I went to a baby shower and they had some of those beautiful gourmet cupcakes that are so popular right now. They looked so perfect... and they tasted perfect too. Perfectly sinful. It was like pure sugar disintegrating into my mouth (or my flabby arms?). I also had ravioli tonight, which I felt I deserved since I had only had like 250 calories the whole day before that. All in all, I'm not completely pissed at myself, but I'm a little disappointed, because I know that tomorrow when I weigh myself, I will be weighing more rather than less.But really, what I'm worried about is vacation. Although I'll be running around outside all week, vacations are filled with fatty food! I'm almost scared. I'm going to have to keep disciplined and not eat all the culinary indulgences that are liable to be thrown in my face. I shall STAY STRONG! LOL I sound like a soldier going to war... My first goal is to faithfully record everything I eat, down to the last crunch. And my other goal is to come back weighing the same or less than I did beforehand. I'm not allowed to be angry with myself unless I'm over 1 pound heavier than I want. Those are my rules, and I'm sticking to them.

I have a feeling it's going to be hard to sleep tonight, but I better try since this will be the last night in my comfy bed. Goodnight my people, if you exist.

Please let me know if anyone is reading this. Or if you have any feedback. I know this is one of my first posts, but I'm curious if anyone's reading this.

Libby Turner

P.S. I'm going to start adding pictures I find that I like. They may not have anything to do with what I talked about, but I can't help that my brain is so random!


No comments:

Post a Comment