Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AA

Do you ever just wish you had a little more money? Ugh! That's me every day of my life! LOL OK, maybe I sound a little too materialistic. But, this blog is about being HONEST! :)

I really Really REally REAlly REALly REALLy REALLY wish I could afford a whole wardrobe of American Apparel. Sure, I have a few AA shirts, a dress, a scarf, and some accessories, but I want more! I'm a greedy American Apparel whore. It's not like their clothes are terribly expensive, especially since they're a sweatshop-free, made-in-the-U.S.A. brand. It's just that I'm so very very poor. And with my Wet Seal discount, I'm basically forced to shop where I work. Bleh.

Here are some pieces I have been ogling over today:

Shirred-back panties 3-pack: $27

RSA832PAC

Sleeveless lace chiffon dress: $58

RSACF300

Cotton rib jacket: $68
RSACR374

Legalize Arizona t-shirt: $17
2001AZ

Sheer rib long-sleeve turtle-neck

Style RSAS306

Unisex corduroy 5-pocket short: $44
Style RSACD402G

And there's so much more, but I'm too tired to list it all... Alas, maybe one day I will be able to afford my dream wardrobe!

Libby Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment